I was tagged by cindyisawkward.
List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Then tag 10 more.
- The Stand by Stephen King
- The Immortals Series by Tamora Pierce
- On Writing by Stephen King
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
- The Sandman Series by Neil Gaiman